- [ PUBLISHED ] FUN & PRACTICAL YEAR ROUND – Ask yourself one question: What kind of luck do you make for yourself?
- [ SCHEDULED – MONDAY ] NIGHT AT THE STAGES – Donegal County Ireland knows how to party.
WHO I’VE BEEN TALKING TO THIS WEEK
- DIGO – From Facebook, Rodrigo shared pictures of his Evo. Great way to get an interview.
- SCOTT MOYER – From Hondas to Hyunais to his & hers STis, the couple that builds together…
- HUGE SW RALLYX SERIES – If this thing plays out the way I hope it will, oh man. It’s gonna be good.
- ADVENTURE! SHITBOX RALLY – Adelaide to Perth via Uluru in a piece of shit car. Google Map it.
- YEAR OF THE SNAKE – Twin-turbo, Cobra-powered Panther sound right to you? Interview underway…
- YEAR OF THE SNAKE – I’ve also reached out to a couple Mustang Cobra and Dodge Viper owners. (More forums.)
DID YOU SEE THIS?
Special thanks to my buddy John Falchetto (who might have been loosely involved) for sharing this. Aston Martin is celebrating 100 years of power, beauty, soul. And what better way to celebrate than by lifting a new Vanquish to the helipad atop the Burj al Arab Hotel in Dubai. Ignore the YouTube Illiterati. Switch to full-screen HD and revel in the power, beauty, and soul of the moment.
Until next time. Keep going fast with class and press on regardless.