- [ PUBLISHED ] BACK IN BLACK: EXCITE RALLYE RAID – All your Land Rover Evoque are belong to them.
- [ PUBLISHED ] 2013: YEAR OF THE SNAKE – A look at what’s coming to GBXM in 2013.
- [ PUBLISHED ] 2012: CARE OF THE YEAR – Stories that really mattered to us.
- GEARBOX MAGAZINE MAGAZINE – I’ve started building out a proper magazine for January. [It’s getting there!]
UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN
- ROCINANTE, THE FUN COOKER – I’m going to try to get my daily driver back together.
- A WEEK OFF – I’m taking a little break at the end of the year.
DID YOU SEE THIS?
Dino Yancey goes out Lemons racing with the guys every now and then. Today, he shared this picture on Google+ (where more and more of us are hanging out these days). Yes. It’s a Toyota Prius with a V-twin “under” the hood.
At last update before press time, Dino said this car had completed nearly 100 laps and was still going. It’s not the fastest thing out there, but it’s a Prius with a V-twin and I think that’s pretty awesome. As awesome as the Human Hoist? Maybe not, but awesome all the same.
Until next time. Keep going fast with class and press on regardless.