SINCE WE LAST MET
- [ PUBLISHED ] TONY CHAVEZ – THE MOST INTERESTING MAN IN RALLY – El Jefe, imo.
- [ PUBLISHED ] START YOUR OWN! – First in our series of how to start your own website.
- Tyler Patik’s rally car lives! He sent us a tweet! Red GC Impreza! 2 years in the making.
- TURNED UP THE SEARCH – Now more powerful! Try it. Maybe find somebody like you.
- TWITTERS – @TEAMGBXM Twitter account now open to all. GBXM & GU+ stuff here.
- GU+ Pictures now go out over the @TEAMGBXM account. Yours too. Ask me how!
UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN
- MATT COTTON – British Rally Championship 2WD competitor working in dealership & motorsport marketing. We talk sponsorship.
- EXCITE RALLY RAID – David Jones, principal of the first all-British Dakar team, opened my eyes to new sponsorship offerings. Their car is ready.
- A NIGHT AT THE STAGES – Sounds like a good time and the organizer is up for an interview.
- PLANT YOUR FLAG – The basics of domain registrations, hosting, and content management systems. Next in our how to start your own series.
DID YOU SEE THIS?
Influx Magazine (What, you don’t think we read other magazines?) ran a piece on the fastest, non-faired, naturally aspirated pushrod V-twin this week. This author isn’t immune to the charms of certain 2-wheeled machines, and the Confederate X132 Hellcat Combat edition, is just such a machine.
I could link you straight to the manufacturer’s website here, but if you like this, you’re bound to like something else over on Influx, so click the pic to make the jump and read more while I keep working on the good stuff for next week. Until then, keep going fast and press on regardless. Gearheads united.