This is better than advertising.
How have ads & commercials affected all major forms of media in recent years?
- Your cable provider offers DVRs so you can fast-forward through commercials.
- Your new car comes with a Sirius XM subscription so you can listen to commercial-free radio.
- Studies show 10-50% of internet users block display ads with browser plugins.
We’re conditioned to ignore low value, commercial crap.
None of us likes commercials, except maybe during the Super Bowl, right? Why do you think that is? Super Bowl commercials are known for being the most creative, entertaining of their kind all year. People talk about them at the office the next day. Why? Because they delivered value to the viewer.
We don’t run ads. At least, not in the traditional sense. GBXM Official Partners is similar to the “promoted content” offered elsewhere, only instead of simply running some keyword stuffed shillpiece, we take the time to have actual conversations with our partners. It’s a genuine introduction; a referral of the highest degree.
Here’s how our Official Partners Program (OPP) works.
Let’s get back to basics, shall we? Reach, frequency, engagement, trust.
These are the 4 cornerstones of successful campaigns.
GBXM|united Official Partners get all of the above.
(In straight-forward, easy to understand – and attractively priced – packages.)
- reach – our audience is small, but growing, with a couple thousand people visiting this site each month, and a growing list of subscribers
- frequency – we work with our partners to create meaningful, original content for our shared customers several times per year
- engagement – post comments, social channels (Google+, Facebook, Twitter), & a private forum are great places to interact
- trust – when we open up & make a difference in the lives of our shared customers, our customers remember us
We guide you (or your designated staffer) through the process each step of the way. This is important to us. We’re not looking for a quick buck. We’re in this for the long haul. If you don’t see results, you don’t come back – and we’re counting on you to help us help gearheads build high performance machines & lives! We’re selective in who we allow into this program. We’re staking our name and reputation on this.
GBXM|united Official Partner Program
BASIC TRACK $250
- Introduction: company, team, specialties
- Net Promoter Inverview
- “Gearhead White Paper”
- $150 – Introduction: to team/staff experts
- $150 – Additional Net Promoters
- $150 – Additional white papers
We put a lot of thought into this. If we’re going to do Gearbox Magazine full-time, we need to generate income, but that doesn’t mean we have to sell out. This program is designed to keep exceptional, customer-focused, gearhead-owned businesses in front of our readers, enlightening, educating, & empowering them to realize their goals. Our customers mean the world to us because they literally represent the world of automotive enthusiasts.
You clicked the link, so we know we’ve got your attention.
You’ve read this far, so you’ve got to be interested.
It’s decision time. Ready to get started?
Ask us which issue you’ll be in!
GBXM|united Official Partners Program is designed to help you reach a global audience, stay fresh in prospective customers’ minds, showcase expertise, highlight social proof, build trust & brand advocacy, and make a positive difference in the lives of automotive enthusiasts the world over. It’s an investment in your customers. Help us help our brothers and sisters. Partner with GBXM|united.
*discounts available for multiples (ex: 3rd white paper or 3rd staff member profile)