Here’s a quick look at what’s inside this issue:
- Nabil Hanke of EDM-EV sheds some light on why people are converting to electric power – Electric Dream Machines!
- Deanna Isaacs attends the Pacific Forest Rally in Canada, meets up with Antoine L’Estage.
- SPECIAL FEATURE: Adam Campbell takes us on a 20 page adventure through two of America’s toughest 4WD trails!
- Brian McCann explains his clinical obsession with building race cars he may never race & educates us on “Bippuh” tuning.
- Our newest team member introduces us to a 22-year old working 5 jobs to fund the purchase of his mint R34 Skyline.
- Speaking of our newest team member, meet Alex Waller. Good news! He drives a Dacia Sandero!
- Peter Dunn barely got his WRX ready to enter WRC Australia in time. Then it was off to the stewards for fines. Twice!
- Kris Marciniak explains why rally matters (and shares some thoughts on how you can be freakishly exceptional at it).
- Last, but not least, Dennis introduces us to Jordan Robinson, who’s latest project is a boxy, roxy Toyota Cressida.
- All that, a look back at 4 years of archives, what we’ve learned, & more!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING US.
Printed copies are available in our Blurb bookstore.
Try promo code BEAUTIFULBOOK to get 15% off your order!
Remember, we can’t sell printed copies unless we buy one ourselves – at full retail!