THIS TIME IT ONLY TOOK ME 11 HOURS.
I am very excited about this issue. For starters, it’s 50% bigger than the last issue. I know the cover says “twice the pages,” but I built the cover first and, well, just look at all the stories we’ve got for you this time out!
- THE EFFING COVER* | Eric Wages on rally, FNRC, & Bill Caswell.
- DESERT DINGO 2 | Jim Graham talks process improvement.
- SEX PANTHER | Jake Scholz has a seriously cool sleeper.
- IBIZA | Darren Jones trades his Skoda for a Seat.
- POP GOES THE BEEMER | Just how green is the grass on the other side?
- ZAGREB DSMER | From the archives, Croatia’s only 1G AWD DSM.
- SUMMER GEARHEAD GAMES | Olympics for cars & trucks?
- ROCINANTE LIVES
- SPA RETRO MEET 2008
This is the last issue which will contain the same stories available on the website word-for-word. When Issue #3 goes live next month (right after the first week in April), it will be filled with the full stories you will have seen summarized here on the website.
Be sure to check out the “Founder’s Log” posts. That’s where I’ll be telling you about future stories. It’s a good place to leave a comment letting me know the questions you’d like answered in future stories; stories you’ll only find in the actual magazine. (Example 1. Example 2)
Are you subscribed yet? It’s free for life if you subscribe before the end of March 2013! Just enter your preferred email address in the little bar up top. And click the cover to read the latest issue! Thank you!