It’s Friday. And with 40 different time zones on the planet, it’s literally 5 o’clock somewhere. What are you up to this weekend? My wife and I have company in from Utah, so we’re going to be pretty busy all weekend, but I’m going to have a couple free hours Saturday morning to myself. Since I got slammed last Friday and didn’t get one of these posted, I’m posting today’s early in the morning.
Here’s what I’ve done since the last update post:
- renamed “founder’s log” to “3.prog,” as it sounds better to me
- email from Scott Moyer that his STi engine build is nearing completion
- shared free lifetime subscription offer on GalantVR4.org, 4x4wire.com, and 2gnt.com
- read the most epic comment I think we’ve ever received on this site
Here’s what I’d like accomplish over the weekend:
- finish and schedule at least 2 stories, probably FT86 Speed Factory and Digo Pino’s Evo
- get most, if not all, WIP stories moved from email to Google Drive for final processing
- finish at least 1 story for Issue #3
- re-work some header images
- polish Mail Chimp forms
- eat many sushis
QUESTION OF THE DAY: WEEKEND PLANS?
Now you know what I’m up to this weekend. What are you doing? Treat this place like a forum. Let’s talk! Oh, and since it’s Saint Patrick’s weekend, click the image at right to learn 10 things about the greatest beer in the world, Guinness.